SunSense Anti-Ageing Face Matte
It’s dual purpose action – sun protection and helps reduce visible signs of premature ageing. Designed specifically to help combat premature ageing due to sun exposure. The alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It combines the anti-ageing benefits of glycolic acid with SPF 50+ broad spectrum protection, leaving your skin feeling fresh and youthful. It is suitable for everyday use.
• With vitamins E & B3.
• Moisturising base.
• Can be used under make-up.
• Also available in a sheer tint for an invisible matt finish, look for SunSense Anti Ageing Face Mattè SPF 50+.
• SPF 50+ reduces the sunburning UV light from reaching your skin by approximately 50% when compared to an SPF 30+ if used correctly*.
• Contains Nicotinamide – helping to maintain the normal skin barrier function and improving the appearance of skin tone and texture.
• Contains Vitamin E, an antioxidant that can be beneficial in helping to protect from UV skin damage such as wrinkling and age spots. *SPF 30+ is defined as SPF 31 as per AS/NZS 2604:1998 and SPF 50+ is defined as 60.1 as per AS/NZS 2604:2012.
Sizes Available 100ml Bottle
Apply sunscreen liberally to clean, dry skin at least 15 minutes prior to sun exposure. Be careful to avoid eyes. Reapply sunscreen every 2 hours and after swimming, exercise and towelling dry. Remember to avoid prolonged sun exposure and wear protective clothing, hats and eyewear to further reduce risk. AHA based products may make your skin more sensitive to sunlight.
Bemotrizinol 2.5%, Octyl Methoxycinnamate 7.0%, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate 3.0%
SunSense Anti-Ageing Face Matte SPF 30+ can be worn alone or under make-up.